The customer (grain supplier) applies for a guarantee from the alcohol production enterprise to apply for a loan in our bank first. After the grain is sold to the alcohol production enterprise, the alcohol production enterprise then pays the grain purchase price with its own funds or applies for a loan from our bank, and then A loan model of returning funds from our bank with the sale of liquor.
1. For the daily operating liquidity loan, the loan period is short, and the loan period is determined by the wine cellar term and the wine sales settlement cycle, which in principle does not exceed one year;
2. Effectively solve the problem of mortgage guarantee for grain supply enterprises;
3. Short-term borrowing and quick repayment reduce the financing cost of SMEs;
4. The credit line can be enlarged in an appropriate amount. The specific enlargement line is reasonably determined by the difference between the total credit line of the wine production enterprise and the daily credit line.
1. Open a basic account in our bank and settle the settlement business mainly in our bank with good credit status;
2. Rating credit granted by our bank, and the remaining credit line can cover the amount of guarantee provided to the food supplier.