Refers to a type of short-term working capital loan that a liquor manufacturing company applies to our bank for financing after the base liquor or aging liquor it produces is registered with the insurance company and the industrial and commercial bureau for industrial and commercial mortgage registration.
2. 扩大了酒类生产企业的融资担保范围； 1. A liquidity loan for the daily operation of alcohol production enterprises, the loan period is short, and in principle does not exceed one year; 2. The scope of financing guarantees for alcohol production enterprises has been expanded;
3. Loans are quickly borrowed and repaid, which reduces the financing cost of enterprises;
4. One-time credit granting, cyclic use, shortening the approval process, and effectively meeting the timeliness of corporate funding needs.
1. Continuous production and operation for more than three years, and maintaining profitability;
2. Open an account with our bank and have good credit status;
3. All qualification certificates of the enterprise are available;
4. The production location is within the marketing scope of our bank.